Friends of Lime Tree
As soon as your child joins Lime Tree School, you are a Friend of Lime Tree. We are an inclusive group of parents / carers, who want to raise funds and run events for the benefit of all children at Lime Tree School.
If you’d like to get involved, please speak to one of the Committee Members, listed below, your Class Rep, email firstname.lastname@example.org or look out for letters via the school with ways to get involved.
A massive THANK YOU from all of us for your support so far. We couldn’t raise the funds we do without each and every one of you supporting the children and the school.
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/invite/ENCX4E/ Download ‘Easy Fundraising’ on your phone, laptop, computer or tablet, and you can raise funds for the school. When you go onto a supporting website, you’ll see a reminder to activate the Easy Fundraising Donation.
Visit https://www.labels4kids.com/ to order labels for uniform, and select Lime Tree Primary School at check out and they will donate 10% of the order cost to us.
Visit www.micro-scooters.co.uk for all your scooting needs, quote School Ref 137575 and they will donate 10% of the cost of your order to us.
• Sophie (Lister Class) & Michelle (Curie Class) are the Friends of Lime Tree Co-Chairs. Elected in January 2019, they are always happy to hear your ideas for how to raise funds for the school, and ways that we can support our children with those funds.
• Sandrine (Khan Class) is our SEND lead. As well as supporting all children to be able to access events, such as the inaugural Christmas Fair for SEND students in 2018, Sandrine also runs a SEND Support Group for parents/guardians at Lime Tree
• Nathan (Hamilton Class) is keen to help promote good communication between the school, parents, and the PTA, feeding issues and updates between all three to ensure positive outcomes for our children.
• Tarryn (Weir Class), Fiona (Oliver class) Julie (Attenborough) Jade (Lister) Evelyn (Weir) Erika & Gosia (Shumway) are also committee members. We all work together to ensure the events are a success, finding volunteers, and encouraging others to join in the fun.
• Nursery: POSITION VACANT (Apple Class) & Jade (Cherry Class)
• Reception: Fiona (Oliver Class) & Jade (Karmel Class)
• Year One: Michelle (Khan Class) & Evelyn (Weir Class)
• Year Two: Nathan (Hamilton Class) & POSITION VACANT (Jordan Class)
• Year Three: POSITION VACANT (Shumway Class) & Michelle (Curie Class)
• Year Four: Jade (Lister) & Lucia (Hawking Class)
• Year Five: Melissa & Karen (Gates Class) & POSITION VACANT (Mandela Class)
• Year Six: POSITION VACANT (Roddick Class) & Julie (Attenborough Class)
Please click on the below links to find out more information: