Do you qualify for Free School Meals?
Even if you do not want your child to have hot school lunches, just by registering, the school will get £1,300 extra which entitles your child to additional support or resources. You can register for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
To apply, please go to the link below:
Tel: 020 8547 5004
All Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children are entitled to universal infant free school meals. This is different to free school meals mentioned above. If you believe to be eligible for free school meals, please do apply so that the school can receive additional funding.
Please find attached further details from "Feeding Hungry Minds" regarding registering and ordering free school meals.
Welcome letter for parents
Registering for school meals
Pupil Premium Action Plan 2018-2019
Pupil Premium Action Plan Evaluated 2017-2018
Pupil Premium Action Plan and Impact 2017-2018
Pupil Premium Action Plan and Impact 2016-2017