PUPIL PREMIUM GRANT
Do you qualify for Free School Meals?
Even if you do not want your child to have hot school lunches, just by registering, the school will get £1,300 extra which entitles your child to additional support or resources. You can register for Free School Meals if you get any of these benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit (if you apply on or after 1st April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year after tax and not including any benefit)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
To apply, please go to the link below:
Applying for free school meals
Tel: 020 8547 5004
All Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children are entitled to universal infant free school meals. This is different to free school meals mentioned above. If you believe to be eligible for free school meals, please do apply so that the school can receive additional funding.
Please also find attached below details of the Pupil Premium Action Plan and Evaluation for current year and previous years. The information given is based on financial year so figures may be different for the academic year.
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2020-2023
Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
Pupil Premium Action Plan 2019-2020